Description Dedicated vocal PA and Guitar Out What makes VoiceLive 3 stand out is the dedicated stereo vocal and stereo guitar amp outputs. Send your guitar sound directly to your favorite amp, completely independent of the vocal output going to the PA. The killer feature is that this also works if you're looping; the stereo vocal loops go to the PA while the stereo guitar loops go separately to the amps. Building better songs with loops VoiceLive 3's looping focuses allows you to experiment with real-time song creation or exciting loop jams. Arrange and re-arrange backing tracks with flexible verse-chorus-bridge switching. The LoopAssist function helps you make tighter loops effortlessly and auto-expands loops to allow different lengths. 45 minutes of looping time and infinite overdubs let you create entire sets of songs - and store them for instant recall.
- Powerful multi-track looper with intuitive control layout and infinite overdubs.
- 3 phrase looping with 4 selectable layering and serial techniques help you create intricate songs and on-the-spot re-arrangements.
- LoopAssist with multi-purpose metronome and quantize for perfectly synced loops.
- Auto expansion of loop length allows you to create long loops on top of short ones, and vice versa, without having to set up timing beforehand.
- Loops can be stored onboard and recalled together with presets.
- 4-channel stereo outputs with dedicated vocal and guitar channels.
- Independent headphone and monitor mix.- Combo Jack for Main inputs and automatic input/output sensing.
- Monitor mix input and pass-through to other monitors.
- Consistent 3-layer UI philosophy. Vocals, Guitar and Looping each have their own 6-button layout.
- Stompbox-style access to individual effects and loop controls.
- LCD display shows current footswitch labels.
- Complete customization of footswitch assignments across layers to suit your personal style and requirements.