The Yamaha Clavinova CLP-795GP delivers an unbelievable acoustic grand piano experience. GrandTouch keyboard action reproduces the touch, feel, and dynamic range of a concert grand better than ever. Looks can be deceiving. The new Touch Sensor control panel disappears when not in use, hiding the advanced technology beneath its flawless traditional piano cabinetry. The onboard sounds have been expanded from 49 to 53 voices plus 14 drum/SFX kits and 480 XG voices. Updated CFX and Bösendorfer binaural samples sound stunning through headphones, while Yamaha’s latest Virtual Resonance Modeling and Grand Acoustic Imaging simulate the vibrations and reverberation of a real acoustic grand piano through the CLP-795GP’s cutting-edge multi-amp speaker system, filling the room with thrilling, hyper-realistic sound. Fortepiano voices now allow you to perform and hear classical compositions authentically, just as the original composers did. Real Grand Expression 2 Modeling simulates the mechanics of the hammers, strings, and internal components of the piano. It all adds up to the most advanced Clavinova ever, the culmination of four decades of continual digital piano development by the world’s premier piano maker.
- Updated Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand piano samples
- Updated CFX and Bösendorfer Binaural samples for a stunning headphone experience
- Grand Acoustic Imaging re-creates the soundfield of an acoustic grand piano
- Grand Expression 2 modeling simulates a piano’s mechanics and internal components
- 4 Fortepiano voices for authentic original-instrument performances
- Expanded soundset with 53 Voices, 14 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG voices
- Touch Sensor control panel disappears when not in use