Combining the playability and clear, dynamic plugged in tone of Yamaha’s APX electro-acoustic guitars with a bigger body for traditional looks and a more powerful, louder acoustic sound, the CPX600 offers the ideal balance between plugged in performance and acoustic style.
- Medium-jumbo cutaway body design for full bodied acoustic tone
- 25” scale length and narrower string spacing for enhanced comfort
- New bracing pattern for tighter and more focused tone
- Abalone inlaid soundhole rosette
- Stage-focused pickup system to shape your sound in the mix
Body depth and Bracing pattern
The medium-jumbo body CPX delivers an open, modern tone with powerful, rich low-end, smooth, delicate highs, and sweet, open mids. Non-scalloped X-type bracing ensures a strong, rich acoustic tone that remains clear and well-defined on stage.
CPX’s conventional round soundhole focuses the midrange, while controlling bass, for a direct, powerful sound.
Electric system : Piezo pickup system for CPX600
This pickup uses individual elements for each string to give an ultra-clear, ultra-wide bandwidth signal with far better dynamic response and tonal accuracy than a regular, piezo pickup.
Yamaha CPX600 Features:
- Body Shape: Medium Jumbo Cutaway
- Scale Length: 634mm (25”)
- Nut Width: 43mm (1 11/16”)
- String Spacing *: 10.0mm
- Top Material: Spruce
- Back & Side Material: Nato
- Neck Material: Locally Sourced Tonewood
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: R400mm (23 5/8″)
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Tuners: Die-cast Chrome(TM29T)
- Body Binding: Ivory + Black
- Soundhole Inlay: ABS + Abalone
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matt (Gloss for BL color variation)
- Electronics: SYSTEM65 + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Vol/3-band EQ/Tuner/Mid FQ
- Connections: LINE OUT