The SHS-300 Keytar (“Key” board + Gui “tar”) features a sleek, compact design that gives you immediate access to the exhilaration of playing music, even if you’ve never played an instrument before. Use the free dedicated “Chord Tracker” app together with the JAM function and the sounds that match the chord progressions on your smart device will be automatically assigned to the SHS-300’s keyboard, allowing you to play along with your favorite songs as if you’re part of the band.
JAM along with your favorite song
The JAM function gives you the freedom to play along with your favorite music, as if you’re in a live session. You’ll want to keep playing all night long with the tunes you love.
Smart, casual design
The SHS-300 features a sleek, compact design that fits just about anywhere. Play standing up or sitting down—it’s up to you.
The perfect instrument for discovering your untapped creativity and style
Embellish your sound by adding effective arrangements with ease, and then give flavor to your playing with sustain, vibrato and pitch bend features.
- Play with your favorite music on the spot.
- Express yourself with a variety of instrument sounds
- Built-in speaker
- USB connectivity
Body Color: White / Blue
- Dimensions Width 733 mm
- Height 56 mm
- Depth 125 mm
- Weight Weight 1.2 kg (not including batteries)
- Keyboard Number of Keys 37
- Touch Response Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Other Controllers Pitch Bend Yes
- Modulation Yes
- Panel Language English
- Voices Panel Sustain Yes
- Overall Controls Transpose -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Tuning 427.0 – 440.0 – 453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- JAM JAM Function (3 mode)
- Tone Generation Tone Generating Technology AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 32
- Preset Number of Voices 12
Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity DC IN 5 V
- Headphones Mini stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- AUX IN Yes (stereo-mini)
- USB TO HOST Yes *The MIDI control messages that the SHS-300 can send and receive are different from those of the SHS-500. For information on the MIDI control messages that the SHS-300 can send and receive, please refer to the “SHS-300 MIDI Reference”.
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers 0.7 W
- Speakers 8 cm
- Power Supply USB AC Adaptors (5 V / 1 A) or Self-powered USB hub (5 V / 1 A) or batteries (Four “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries)
- Power Consumption 2.5 W (When using USB AC adaptor)
- Auto Power Off Function Yes
- Included Accessories Strap, USB cable, Owner’s Manual